Head of Automation
My responsibility is to manage the RPA program and Center of Excellence (CoE) across the business. I am the strategic owner of the operating model for the delivery of high quality and consistent automated processes in line with operational requirements. I also manage and oversee a team of RPA developers and analysts so that the processes on the pipeline are being automated and provide the biggest business benefit.
- Manage the Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Engage with Senior Stakeholders to establish the governance and communication.
- Owner of the Process Pipeline.
- The evangelist of RPA implementation.
- Manage and oversee a team of RPA developers and analysts.
- Meet with senior executive to present the impact of the team.
- Lead the Governance Board.
- Accountability for service management in line with operational KPIs.
- Owner of the operating model.
- Track and report on performance.
- Manage the Process Controllers.
- Internal and external escalation point.
- Manage the relationship with IT.
- A moderate user with understanding of, and experience in Business Change Management and Transformational Change.
- Good communications and personal skills to influence and lead people through the journey.
- Experienced facilitator with a track record of delivering target business outcomes.
- Ability to coach and motivate teams to think differently.
- Experience of project management and delivery methodologies.
- Background in software engineering, computer science or IT.
- A background in strategy theory; defining, reporting and monitoring KPIs; building business cases etc.
- Proven track record of implementing and building organizational changes – both operationally and technically.
- A good understanding of process mapping and continuous improvement methodologies such as LEAN, Six Sigma and BPR.
- Capacity to plan, coordinate and drive the implementation of the RPA Vision.
- Project experience in addition to or instead of project/program managers.