The SS&C | Blue Prism® ROM (Robotic Operating Model) Architect Certification is for candidates who manage the creation of the SS&C Blue Prism delivery capability within an organization. The ROM Architect exam tests a candidate’s understanding of the mandatory SS&C | Blue Prism® ROM concepts and delivery principles.
- Number of Questions: 60
- Exam Duration*: 60 Minutes
- Language**: English, Japanese
- Passing Score: 70%
* Candidates from countries where English is not an official language may be awarded an extra 30 minutes.
** Non-English exam is only available at test centre
- Detailed understanding of the SS&C | Blue Prism® Robotic Operating Model (ROM) and Enterprise Maturity Model
- An understanding of the importance of a clear vision for RPA
- Awareness of approaches to business integration across the organization
- An understanding of the different RPA Organizational Models
- The skills required for running a successful SS&C Blue Prism deployment
- An understanding of pipeline management, process discovery and governance controls
- Data, archiving, access and logging best practices and policies
- An in-depth understanding of the SS&C Blue Prism Delivery Methodology
- Awareness of the importance of Support and the Service Model
To prepare for the exam, candidates should successfully complete the following ROM Architect courses. Although experience is not required to take the exam, it is highly recommended that candidates support the learning with experience of delivering the ROM architect or work with someone with experience of creating a SS&C | Blue Prism® ROM.
Choose your country to see the exam price
ROM ARCHITECT Certification Exam Price:
* Price based on the country in which the exam is proctored.