SS&C Blue Prism Expertise. Global Presence. Delivering world-class quality training.
Additional benefits enable our partners to serve our users and the education community.
SS&C Blue Prism Certified Instructor
- Share your product knowledge.
- Deliver comprehensive courses that enable customers to build skills and prepare for certification. Distinguish yourself from others and become globally certified.
- Share digital versions of credentials on social media or with customers to verify the SS&C Blue Prism Instructor skills you have developed and certifications you have earned.
- Validate your SS&C Blue Prism product skills and improve marketability.
- Build the knowledge to grow your instructor opportunities in many industries.
Program Core Values
- Benefit from day-to-day program support, instructor development and our student evaluation system.
- Receive Free SS&C Blue Prism Product license. Access to modularized SS&C Blue Prism curriculum that can easily be utilized for your training program.
- Permission to use the Authorized Training and Academia Partner logos and SS&C Blue Prism trademarks in advertising and merchandising materials listed in the SS&C Blue Prism Partner locator.
Become a Training Partner
We rely on our Training partners to help make SS&C Blue Prism products universal by transferring knowledge that will build expertise and capabilities within our entire ecosystem. Our aim is to teach professionals the skills they need to be better prepared for the constantly evolving and highly competitive job market. We require a strong focus on quality, as well as a solid business plan and highly skilled and passionate instructors.
Interested in becoming a SS&C Blue Prism Training partner? Read our program overview and apply below.
Locate a Partner
Our worldwide partner network delivers standard and flexible, role-based, customized SS&C Blue Prism University training. All instructors are SS&C Blue Prism University certified who have completed all the necessary training and have met stringent technical certification requirements. Find a local partner that understands your unique business and training needs.