The SS&C | Blue Prism® Professional Developer Certification represents the highest level of certification for a SS&C | Blue Prism® Developer. The exam is aimed at already certified SS&C Blue Prism developers with a broad range of SS&C Blue Prim's knowledge, experience, and skills.
- Number of Questions: 50
- Exam Duration*: 60 Minutes
- Language**: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Passing Score: 70%
- Pre-requisites: Pass the SS&C | Blue Prism® Developer exam for six months, Completion of the “SS&C | Blue Prism® Professional Developer Certification Learning Plan” is highly recommended
* Candidates from countries where English is not an official language may be awarded an extra 30 minutes.
** Non-English exam is only available at test centre
- Best Practice for Building Objects and Processes (12%)
- Browser Automation (10%)
- Credential Manager (4%)
- Exception Handling (6%)
- Java Automation (12%)
- Login Agent (4%)
- Mainframe integration (2%)
- Object Design (4%)
- PDF Extraction (4%)
- Surface Automation (14%)
- Web Services (6%)
- Work Queues (10%)
- General Items (12%)
Download SSC Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification Handbook for more details on Exam Content Outline.
- Candidates must be a certified SS&C | Blue Prism® Developer for 6 months before applying for the SS&C | Blue Prism® Professional Developer certification. Hands on experience during the 6 months is strongly recommended.
- To prepare for the exam, candidates should successfully complete the “SS&C | Blue Prism® Professional Developer Certification Learning Plan”.
Download SSC Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification Handbook for more details on Preparation.
Choose your country to see the exam price.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPER Certification Exam Price:
* Price based on the country in which the exam is proctored.
Registration and Scheduling
To register and schedule the SS&C | Blue Prism® Professional Developer exam please to go the SS&C Blue Prism page at Pearson VUE. You can also find the rescheduling, cancellation, and exam retake policy during registration.