I am responsible for identifying the requirement analysis and design test cases based on user requirements specification. I identify and break down all necessary tasks to test an automated process and objects before being passed to Production and regression testing to assess the impact of what changes a new version will have on their existing automations. My job is to work within project planning constraints, identify errors and provide feedback to developers, communicate test progress and any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly.
- Identify and break down all necessary tasks to test an automated process.
- Analyze requirements and design test cases based on user requirements and system specification.
- Identify and set up test environments either alone or as part of a team.
- Identify errors and provide feedback to developers.
- Perform QA testing.
- Liaise with Head of RPA and the Release Manager.
- Provide business process focused testing and auditing of the automated solution. During version upgrades, performs regression testing to determine impact on existing processes. Also considers whether any of the automated applications be upgraded/patched.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating test progress and any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager.
- Power user of SS&C Blue Prism.
- Experience in requirement analysis and design/development of manual and automation tests.
- Understanding of work-flow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution.
- A good understanding and knowledge of software delivery methodologies.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise test cases.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Strong attention to detail.