My job is to assist the Head of RPA, ROM Architects and Developers in fully understanding and making decisions on the implications of all technical aspects of the SS&C Blue Prism infrastructure. I design and provide solutions for the integration of networks, virtual environments and security frameworks, in accordance with standard SS&C Blue Prism architecture principles and conventions so that they are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Focused on security, access, operating system and server provision.
- Liaise with IT to establish a serviced, supported, scalable and secure technical environment that scales in line with predicted business demand.
- Assist ROM Architects, Head of RPA and Developers in fully understanding the implications of IT infrastructure.
- Working with various stakeholders to ensure access and security profiles meet the needs of the solution and all policies/restrictions in place.
- Identifying new technical integration solutions and accurately analyzing and estimating new architectures, quickly assessing feasibility.
- System Administrator user with a solid understanding of SS&C Blue Prism architecture.
- A strong IT background including virtualized environments, database provisioning and maintenance, secure networks.
- A good understanding of new technologies.
- Experience and knowledge of system engineering and IT architectures.
- Experience and knowledge of software delivery methodologies .