I am responsible for managing the creation of the Blue Prism delivery capability within an organization. I work closely with the Head of RPA and the IT team to ensure key aspects of the ROM (methodologies, roles, responsibilities, governance, training program, accredited resources and technical infrastructure) have been implemented in a manner that maximizes the business benefit. I also engage with the business to create an approach for identifying, quantifying and prioritizing the pipeline of business process automation candidates.
- Establish the change management procedures.
- Create technology solutions leveraging complementary technologies – DX, TAP etc.
- Work with and provide guidance to the Head of RPA in establishing a team.
- Liaise with IT to establish a serviced, supported, scalable and secure technical environment.
- Coordinate the RPA implementation.
- Engage with the business to create an approach for identifying, quantifying and prioritising the pipeline of business process automation candidates.
- Implement the framework that underpins the rapid and repeatable delivery of process automation.
- Ensure key aspects of the ROM have been implemented.
- A moderate user with some knowledge of how RPA works and understands strategy theory.
- A good understanding of defining reporting and monitoring KPIs and building business cases.
- A good understanding of project management and delivery methodologies.
- A strong background on RPA market and RPA technologies.
- A good understanding of process mapping and continuous improvement methodologies.
- An understanding of, and experience in business change management and transformational change.