I manage the daily administration of the SS&C Blue Prism Live environment; maintaining, running processes, maintaining resource PCs, viewing logs, manage and investigate exceptions. I solve issues that arise in the day-to-day running of SS&C Blue Prism processes and assisting in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required. I also communicate with SS&C Blue Prism on software related issues, suggesting improvements and participating with other users in SS&C Blue Prism Community.
- Case management; manage and allocate process workloads.
- Ensure processes are completed by viewing logs.
- Control, administer, and co-ordinate the automated processes in the operational environment.
- Manager of Digital Workers.
- Investigate any issues in the live processes.
- Cares about length of time for Login Agent to complete and when the Digital Worker is ready to pick up work.
- Assign access control to Digital Worker business processes to ensure members have certain controls (correct Active Directory ground, ability to access files).
- Schedule and run SS&C Blue Prism processes.
- Solve issues that arise in the day-to-day running of SS&C Blue Prism processes and assist in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicate with SS&C Blue Prism on software related issues, suggesting improvements and participating with other users in the SS&C Blue Prism community.
- Manage and investigate exceptions.
- Raise change requests or support calls where required.
- SS&C Blue Prism interactive client power user, especially within the Control Room.
- Good computer skills – would know where to collect different windows logs on any given machine running a Windows operating system.
- Good inter-personal communication skills to explain issues to a Blue Prism expert and follow instructions accurately.
- Problem solver.
- Virtual resource and forecasting.