I am part of an IT team who is responsible for carrying out the product set-up and installation. I also ensure that product updates are applied and I manage systems and VM backups.
- Responsible for product set-up, installation, updates and managing systems/VM backups.
- Manages the infrastructure that the ROM exists on and is involved from conception to implementation.
- Responsible for the security of the data ensuring the security policies mandated by regulatory bodies and internal standards are maintained.
- Responsible for the IT dependencies on the RPA program.
- Part of the governance board.
- A moderate user who can explain exactly how Blue Prism is deployed in an environment, such as the location of the components.
- Knows how the product works and the type of infrastructure impacts there are.
- Has a software engineer, computer science or IT background.
- A good understanding of process mapping and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience of project management, and delivery methodologies.
- An understanding of, and experience in business change management and transformational change.