To become a certified Technical Architect you must pass the Designing a Blue Prism® Environment exam. Accreditation is awarded for passing any one of these exams and does not expire. This exam tests the candidate’s understanding of architectural components, support requirements and design considerations that underpin a scalable and secure Blue Prism® enterprise architecture.
- 45 multiple choice questions randomly selected from a pool
- All questions of equal weight
- 75 minute exam*
- Pass mark 70%
*Candidates from countries where English is not an official language may be awarded an extra 30 minutes. Please see the FAQs for further details.
- Component architecture and implementation options
- Designing a Blue Prism® architecture in a virtualized environment
- Managing user access via Active Directory integration
- Secure storage and management of access credentials
- Component remote access and considerations regarding appropriate tools.
- Infrastructure component monitoring
- Database provisioning and maintenance
- Windows and application authentication
- Securing network connectivity across components
Candidates must have experience in designing Blue Prism® environments from at least v5.0.23 and have some previous experience and knowledge of Active Directory, virtualization, and network design. To prepare for the exam it is advised that the candidate read and fully understand the following product documentation available on the Blue Prism® Portal.
- Blue Prism® Infrastructure Reference Guide
- Blue Prism® Virtualization Guide Enterprise Edition
- Data sheets:
Entry Requirements and Registration Procedure
To register for the Designing a Blue Prism® Environment exam, please go to the Blue Prism page at Pearson Vue.
A minimum of one month must elapse between a failed exam and an exam resit.