The Blue Prism® Solution Designer exam tests a candidate’s understanding and appreciation of scalable, secure and efficient Blue Prism® process solution design techniques and principles.
- 27 multiple choice questions randomly selected from a pool
- All questions of varying weight
- The first 5 questions are long scenario-based questions and awarded double points. They represent 40% of the total mark and should take 25 minutes to complete.
- 60 minute exam*
- Pass mark 70%
*Candidates from countries where English is not an official language may be awarded an extra 30 minutes. Please see the FAQs for further details.
- Designing for unattended automation
- Sub-processes and wrapper objects
- Recoverability and scalability
- Object design
- Case management
- Workload management
- Data management
- Web services
We would expect a candidate to have solid practical experience of designing multiple Blue Prism® process solutions. To prepare for the exam it is advised that the candidate should complete the Solution Designer course then read and fully understand the following guides from the Blue Prism® Portal:
Entry Requirements and Registration Procedure
To register for the Blue Prism® Solution Designer exam, please go to the Blue Prism page at Pearson Vue. The candidate must have successfully passed the Certified Developer exam. A minimum of one month must elapse between a failed exam and an exam resit.
To register for an exam, please visit Pearson Vue directly.