The SSC | Blue Prism® Solution Designer Certification is for developers who focus on analysing the process in detail to capture all the business process steps in solution designs. The exam is aimed at Certified SS&C | Blue Prism® Developers’ understanding and appreciation of scalable, secure, and efficient SS&C Blue Prism solution design best practices.
- Number of Questions: 27
- The first five questions are scenario-based questions and award double points
- Exam Duration*: 60 Minutes
- Language**: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Passing Score: 70%
- Pre-requisites: Pass the SS&C |Blue Prism® Developer exam
* Candidates from countries where English is not an official language may be awarded an extra 30 minutes.
** Non-English exam is only available at test centre
- Best Practice for Building Objects and Processes
- Exception Handling
- Web Services - Exposing and Consuming
- Work Queues
To prepare for the exam, candidates should have solid practical experience in designing multiple SS&C Blue Prism process solutions and successfully complete the following Solution Designer courses:
- SS&C | Blue Prism® Solution Design Overview
- SS&C | Blue Prism® Advanced Work Queues
- SS&C | Blue Prism® v6 User Guide - Web Services
Download SSC Blue Prism Solution Designer Certification Handbook for more details
Choose your country to see the exam price.
SOLUTION DESIGNER Certification Exam Price:
* Price based on the country in which the exam is proctored.