The SS&C | Blue Prism® Installation Engineer Certification is for candidates who are responsible for carrying out the product set-up and installation. Candidates must pass the Installing and Configuring a SS&C Blue Prism Environment Exam. The exam tests a candidate's knowledge and understanding of how all SS&C Blue Prism architectural components should be deployed and configured for a successful implementation.
- Number of Questions: 45
- Exam Duration*: 60 Minutes
- Language**: English, Japanese
- Passing Score: 70%
* Candidates from countries where English is not an official language may be awarded an extra 30 minutes.
** Non-English exam is only available at test centre
The exam is presented in the following sections:
- General Component Knowledge
- Configuring Application Servers
- Configuring Runtime Resources
- Configuring Interactive Clients
- Configuring a Blue Prism® Database
- Configuring Login Agent
The exam covers the following broad scope:
- Component architecture and implementation options
- Managing user access via Active Directory integration
- Secure storage and management of access credentials
- Database provisioning and maintenance
- Windows and application authentication
To prepare for the exam, candidates must have practical experience in setting up SS&C Blue Prism environments from at least v5.0.23 in a range of deployment scenarios. Candidates should read and fully understand the following product documentation available on the SS&C | Blue Prism® Portal.
Choose your country to see the exam price.
INSTALLATION ENGINEER Certification Exam Price:
* Price based on the country in which the exam is proctored.
Registration and Scheduling
To register and schedule the SS&C | Blue Prism® Installation Engineer exam, please go to the SS&C Blue Prism page at Pearson Vue. You can also find the rescheduling, cancellation, and exam retake policy during registration.