The SS&C | Blue Prism® Associate Developer Certification is for candidates who begin the journey in building and configuring SS&C Blue Prism process automation and objects using core workflow principles. The SS&C | Blue Prism® Associate Developer exam focuses on testing the basic skills and knowledge required to configure a simple SS&C Blue Prism process automation solution.
- Number of Questions: 50
- Exam Duration: 60 Minutes*
- Language: English
- Passing Score: 70%
- Pre-requisites: N/A. However, completion of the “SS&C | Blue Prism® Associate Developer Certification Learning Plan” is highly recommended
* Candidates from countries where English is not an official language may be awarded an extra 30 minutes.
- Object Development (40%)
- Process Development (40%)
- Process Implementation (20%)
Download SSC Blue Prism Associate Developer Certification Handbook for more details on Exam Content Outline.
- To prepare for the exam, candidates should successfully complete the SS&C | Blue Prism® Foundation Training and associated consolidation exercise in the “SS&C | Blue Prism® Associate Developer Certification Learning Plan”.
- When taking the exam please bear in mind that any syntax errors within the questions are deliberate.
Download SSC Blue Prism Associate Developer Certification Handbook for more details on Preparation.
Choose your country to see the exam price.
ASSOCIATE DEVELOPER Certification Exam Price:
* Price based on the country in which the exam is proctored.
Registration and Scheduling
To register and schedule the SS&C | Blue Prism® Associate Developer exam please to go the SS&C Blue Prism page at Pearson VUE. You can also find the rescheduling, cancellation, and exam retake policy during registration.